Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday Blues

It's Monday again and I fail to understand why people keep on saying 'Monday Blues'. For now, I feel I need to understand what caused the problem. Just an express toughts :-

a)  Another extension of one day leave, eventhough Saturday and Sunday is not enough for resting day??!,
b)  Boresome as peers accdently taking leave on the same day,
c)  No close monitoring by the supervisors so they can excuse themselves on monday, I wonder if they are actually the same,
d)  Unfinished assignments that caught them of undeliverables KPIs,
e)  Attitude manifesto, people/seniors are do it and one can't see why could not resist it!

For me, this is not right. Islamic values do not teaches us to treat Monday Blues just because of anything. Make yourself focus with daily objectives in order to achieve your strategic long term objectives. If can't understand, read and understand the worship in Azan, hopefully you'll understand.

That is my comment for the day, PEACE!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why don't we deduct salary for Monday, then?